|Radiology for Dental Auxiliaries
- A logical organization starts with the basics and makes it easier to progress through the material.
- Procedures boxes show detailed radiography procedures with illustrations and photos to demonstrate proper techniques.
- Common Errors boxes explain mistakes in radiographic techniques and describe how they can be resolved.
- Advantages/Disadvantages boxes compare and contrast the good and bad elements of radiographic techniques.
- Detailed outlines and educational objectives at the beginning of each chapter identify the information that you are expected to learn.
- Key terms are listed at the beginning of each chapter and highlighted upon first mention in the text.
- Expanded coverage of digital imaging techniques.
- Patient Management and Special Problems chapter improves coverage of nervous patients, patients with special needs, pediatric patients, and specific problems such as endodontic issues and third molars.
- New illustrations depict techniques and show the latest technology.