|The Administrative Dental Assistant - Workbook, 3rd Edition
By Linda Gaylor, RDA, Dental Assistant Instructor, Baldy View Regional
Occupational Program, Claremont, CA
- Trusted author Linda Gaylor taps into her years of experience as a practicing dental assistant, an instructor of dental assisting, and a curriculum director to share all the necessary knowledge and skills required to be a successful administrative dental assistant.
- Correlation with the textbook enables you to follow along every step of the way to ensure comprehension before moving forward.
- Case scenarios with questions encourage you to apply what you have learned within the textbook to solve everyday office dilemmas.
- Objective-style review questions include multiple-choice, short-answer, essay, and fill-in-the-blank to prepare you for examinations.
- Puzzles offer a fun and interactive way for you to master vocabulary.
- Chapter overviews recap chapter content, provide examples of why content is relevant in real-world practice, and set the stage for workbook questions and exercises.
- Learning objectives serve as checkpoints for comprehension, skills mastery, and readiness for examinations.
- Appendix formsfamiliarize you with the type of forms found in today's dental office.
- New content reflects the move toward the paperless dental office and new technology in the industry, specifically in the areas of scheduling, bookkeeping, electronic record regulations, and insurance coding.
- Original practice exercises, designed to be used in conjunction with the practice management software, expose you to a more realistic dental office environment.
- What Would You Do? scenarios mimic the types of issues you will deal with in practice and encourage you to put your knowledge to work on realistic situations.
- Additional artwork acquaints you with the technology you will use before beginning work in the dental office.
- Dentrix Learning Edition practice management software offers a flexible range of options to help you learn the ins and outs of a professional practice management software program and fully prepare you for work in an actual dental office.