Endodontics (3rd Edition)
Includes 1,600 superb illustrations, with color coded line diagrams that present
clinical, diagnostic, and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner.
Provides a full chapter on radiography to emphasize its importance in both
diagnosis and treatment.
New to this Edition
Discusses the changes brought about by nickel titanium
instruments, which produce different shapes in the root canal.
Covers digital radiography.
Includes additional illustrations and extended coverage on sophisticated filling
Table of Contents
1. Biological basis for endodontics
2. Patient assessment
4. Treatment planning
5. Pre-endodontic management
6. Root canal morphology
7. Preparation of the root canal
8. Intracanal medication and temporary seal
9. Obturation of the root canal system
10. Perio-endo lesions
11. Surgical endodontics
12. Emergency endodontics
13. Tooth resorption
14. Endodontic problems
15. Restoration of the root-filled tooth
16. Primary dentition
17. Medicolegal aspects